Looking for a free open source solution to a hassle free shared nothing observability solution in Kubernetes? Look no further, here you are.
The observabilitystack (o12stack) combines the best-in-class open source monitoring and observability tools in a pre-configured turn-key solution. Using the Kubernetes package manager Helm you can deploy the full stack in seconds. The stack is fully configurable and extendble via Helm. Of course you can enable and disable tools for a perfect fit to your infrastructure.
- Prometheus (Cluster and Pod metrics)
- Filebeat (Logfile harvester)
- Logstash (Logfile enrichment and routing)
- Elasticsearch (Metric storage)
- Graylog (Logfile visualisation)
- Grafana (Metric visualisation)
The Observabilitystack configuration is distributed by an MIT license.
When contributing to this repository, please first discuss the change you wish to make via issue, email, or any other method with the owners of this repository before making a change.